CompassTools provides hardware and software rentals for field data collection offering universal benefits. make sure you’re using the latest and greatest technology.
Our certified training courses will teach you the entire workflow for your staff to successfully and efficiently collect accurate field data.
Follow our Support Blog to receive up-to-date product and technical information. CompassTools has been a “one-stop-shop” for GIS hardware, software and support.
- July 21-22nd – NWOD Heartland Operators Conference in LaVista, NE
- August 22 & 24 – 10th Annual UAS Summit & Expo in Grand Forks ND
- September 11-14th – RMSAWWA/RMWEA Joint Annual Conference in Cody, CO
- September 21-23rd – AGIC Education & Training Symposium in Prescott, AZ
- September 21-22nd – GIS in the Rockies 2016 in Denver, CO
- September 25-28th – 38th Annual National Association of Abandoned Mine Land Programs (NAAMLP) in Bozeman, MT
- October 26-28th – 38th Annual National Association of Abandoned Mine Land Programs (NAAMLP) in Duluth, MN
- December 6-7th – 3rd Annual Vegetation Management Conference in Scottsdate, AZ
After 22 years of real world geospatial experience and 5 years of drone mapping consulting CompassTools introduces CompassDrone!
Classic-to-cloud based…DON’T BE LEFT BEIND! The mapping and GIS industry is seeing a shift from classic workflows, like TerraSync and ArcPad, to could-based solutions like TerraFlex, and Esri Collector for ArcGIS. We want to help you make the transition!