Custom Classes for your Geospatial Collection Needs
There are a number of reasons you might need custom classes for your field personnel or office needs.
- Do you have to send personnel in the field to collect data under harsh conditions?
- Do you use a legacy software mapping product?
- Do you have a group of contractors who need training that does not fit with the CompassTools regular schedule (see training through 2012)
We are happy to help. We provide a mobile lab with laptops and sample equipment and can send our certified trainers to you
CompassTools offers a variety of training classes that are not pre-scheduled on our training schedule. Whether you need a webinar, on-site custom training, or you would like a custom training at our location we have a solution for you. CompassTools maintains a 12-student training room at our Centennial, Colorado facility; complete with computers, overhead projector, whiteboard, and high-speed internet access. CompassTools can also provide all of the latest software and equipment you will need for the training. Most all classes are taught by Trimble Certified Trainers. CompassTools offers a variety of classes and locations to suite your unique organizations needs.
- TerraSync/Pathfinder Office (Optional Trimble Certification)
- ArcMobile/Trimble Positions (Optional Trimble Certification)
- ArcPad/Trimble Positions (Optional Trimble Certification)
- ArcPad/Analyst/Pathfinder (Optional Trimble Certification)
- ArcGIS Basics 101, 102, & 103
- GPS Analyst/Trimble Positions
- Field Inspector
- Municipal Reporter
- Laser Technology
- Laser GIS
- MapSmart T & D
- Ricoh Photolink
- 3M Locators
- RD Locators
Most classes can be taught via webinar and/or custom. Only classes listed above can be Trimble Certified. Please contact us for scheduling and pricing via e-mail at email@example.com or call 800.728.5066.