Face Profiler: Measure Surfaces with Ease to Ensure Safe Blasting
Face Profiler: Rock Face Blasting Software
Laser Technology, Inc.'s Profiler system is a perfect way to capture more measurements on a wide variety of surfaces, which will help you significantly reduce flying rock incidents and improper fragmentation. The software walks you step-by-step through each measurement procedure with visual icons and simple instructions. It guides you through the process of shooting the floor, toe and crest and then profiling in the face detail. All of this was designed to ensure that you get accurate profile data quickly and easily. With our Face Profiler system, you'll increase productivity and provide safer working conditions.
- Makes it easy to calculate bench heights, minimum and optimum burdens, drill hole angles and offsets, hole depths and other data you need
- Ensures easy software operation via touch-screen activation
- Provides a step-by-step visual profiling sequence that's easy to follow
- Displays a real-time 2D graphical profile
- Presents bench height from crest to toe
- Utilizes wireless technology for printing purposes
- Stores hundreds of profiles
Face Profiler: $495
HARDWARE for your Face Profiler Solution:
- LTI TruPulse Rangefinder 360B OR the TruPulse Rangefinder 200 with the Mapstar Angle Encoder
- Data Collector handheld
All TruPulse Laser Rangefinders have an onboard solution that only requires 3 shots to calculate a height or clearance value of any target. Since your last 2 shots are only measuring the inclination values to the top and base, you never need a clear line of sight to your target.
MapStar Angle Encoder (For TruPulse Rangefinder 200):
One of the major advantages to the MapStar Angle Encoder is that it is not affected by local magnetic interference. There are so many applications, like urban environments for example, where you may need to make 3 dimensional measurements but can't use an electronic compass because your surroundings could compromise your accuracy.
- Integrates with all LTI rangefinders as well as GPS and popular data collectors to generate 3D measurements
- Provides industry leading angular accuracy of 0.005 degrees
- Permits easy viewing of all your measurements on the custom backlit LCD display
- Offers dual serial ports for communication in from the laser and out to the data collectors
- Allows you to easily calibrate sensors with on-board routines.