The Trimble GeoExplorer XT – The Perfect Solution for High-Accuracy Asset Management
The GeoExplorer 3000 XT combines a Trimble GPS Receiver with a rugged handheld computer, built for all-day use and packed with connectivity options.
The Trimble GeoXT™ handheld from the GeoExplorer® 3000 series is the essential tool for maintaining your GIS. A submeter GPS receiver combined with a rugged handheld computer, the GeoXT handheld is optimized to provide reliable location data, when and where you need it.
- High-resolution VGA display for crisp and clear map viewing
- Bluetooth and wireless LAN connectivity options
- 1 GB onboard storage plus SD slot for removable cards
- Windows Mobile version 6.1 operating system
- Rugged handheld with all-day battery
The Trimble GeoExplorer 3000 XT was formerly the 2008 GeoExplorer XT
NOTE: In October, 2011, Trimble discontinued theGeoExplorer 3000/2008 Series GeoXH and GeoXM Handheld models.
The GeoExplorer Series 6000 offers the next generation of Trimble handhelds.