GEOEXPLORER 6000 – A new generation in GIS
The latest technology in your hand.
The Trimble GeoExplorer 6000® series takes GNSS productivity to a whole new level.
Now Available: the Trimble GeoExplorer 6000 Series has expanded to include the GeoXH Handheld Centimeter Edition
Check out the new Trimble GeoExplorer 6000 series GeoXH™ Centimeter edition handhelds, which together with Trimble TerraSync™ Centimeter edition field software and Trimble GPS Pathfinder® office software, achieves centimeter-level accuracy for attribute driven GIS data collection. The GeoXH Centimeter edition supports real-time data collection with Trimble TerraSync Centimeter edition software, as well as the ability to postprocess and analyze data in the office with GPS Pathfinder Office software.
The Trimble GeoXH Centimeter edition is for customers who:
- require both centimeter-level accuracy and attribute-driven GIS data collection workflows in a single system—for example, utility organizations’ GIS departments (especially water/wastewater), or government departments recording information on infrastructure or collecting data about buried assets.
- want the flexibility of using a single rugged GIS data collection solution suitable for centimeter-level accuracy applications that can still be used as an integrated handheld for productive data collection in tough GNSS conditions.
- demand the spatial data in their GIS to be of the best possible accuracy.
Key Features of the GeoExplorer 6000 Series
- 220 Channel GNSS receiver with real-time H-Star technology
- - Decimeter accuracy faster than ever before (GeoXH)
- - Submeter real-time and 50 cm postprocessed accuracy (GeoXT)
- Floodlight satellite shadow reduction technology
- - More positions and increased accuracy in tough environments
- Sunlight readable display
- - 4.2" polarized screen for unmatched clarity in bright sunlight
- 3.5G modem option
- - Integrated cellular for Internet connectivity in the field
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera
- - Capture high quality photographs and link directly to features
- High capacity removable battery
- - More than eight hours operation in a single charge and swap-and-go batter replacement in the field
Together with the latest field software enhancements and GNSS innovations – including Trimble Floodlight satellite shadow reduction technology – the GeoXH handheld establishes a new standard for GNSS system performance and handheld data capture.
Bringing together the essential functionality for high-accuracy field work in one device, the GeoXH handheld delivers real-time decimeter (10 cm / 4 inch) accuracy positioning, high quality photo capture, and integrated internet connectivity options.
XH with floodlight (no modem): $7,695 With floodlight and modem, $8,195
The Trimble GeoExplorer 6000 series takes GNSS productivity to a whole new level. Combining submeter accuracy GNSS, high quality photo capture, wireless Internet, and connectivity options in a single product, the GeoXT handheld is the ideal field device for organizations mapping critical assets and infrastructure, or for anyone needing dependable submeter accuracy GNSS data, simple operation, and repeatable results. Features a field-swappable battery.
Standard: $4,995. With the floodlight (GNSS): $6,495