The GeoExplorer 6000 Series was discontinued in 2014
Key Features of the GeoExplorer 6000 Series
- 220 Channel GNSS receiver with real-time H-Star technology
- - Decimeter accuracy faster than ever before (GeoXH)
- - Submeter real-time and 50 cm post processed accuracy (GeoXT)
- Floodlight satellite shadow reduction technology
- - More positions and increased accuracy in tough environments
- Sunlight readable display
- - 4.2" polarized screen for unmatched clarity in bright sunlight
- 3.5G modem option
- - Integrated cellular for Internet connectivity in the field
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera
- - Capture high quality photographs and link directly to features
- High capacity removable battery
- - More than eight hours operation in a single charge and swap-and-go batter replacement in the field
Together with the latest field software enhancements and GNSS innovations – including Trimble Floodlight satellite shadow reduction technology – the GeoXH handheld establishes a new standard for GNSS system performance and handheld data capture.
Bringing together the essential functionality for high-accuracy field work in one device, the GeoXH handheld delivers real-time decimeter (10 cm / 4 inch) accuracy positioning, high quality photo capture, and integrated internet connectivity options.
The Trimble GeoExplorer 6000 series takes GNSS productivity to a whole new level. Combining submeter accuracy GNSS, high quality photo capture, wireless Internet, and connectivity options in a single product, the GeoXT handheld is the ideal field device for organizations mapping critical assets and infrastructure, or for anyone needing dependable submeter accuracy GNSS data, simple operation, and repeatable results. Features a field-swappable battery.