The Trimble Juno 3 Series – The compact, affordable handheld ideal for entry-level data collection
Harness the strength of your distributed team to provide geo-enabled data you can trust. With the Trimble Juno Series of handhelds, your mobile workforce is empowered with a fully integrated, GPS-based data collection system for everyday field work. If your organization is managing critical assets, responding to emergencies or keeping an enterprise GIS current, you can increase efficiency - both in the field and in the office - with dedicated data collection workflows and Trimble Juno handhelds.
Delivered in a compact package resistant to dust, water and shock, the Trimble Juno provides a complete, integrated package of positioning, imaging and communications for total flexibility day after day.
All in one mobile solution
Combining the benefits of a GPS device, camera, PDA, and cellphone, this pocket-sized device provides work teams with a range of tools in a single compact package, so there are fewer batteries to charge and fewer devices to manage.
- Semi-rugged IP54 rating for tough outdoor conditions
- Accurate from 1-3 meters
- Feature packed, fully integrated, affordable
- 3.75 cellular data and voice capability
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with flash
- Long life battery for all-day use
- Lightweight and compact
- 3.5 inch QVGA sunlight-readable color touch screen
- 800 MHz processor, 256 MB RAM, 2 GB flash memory
Juno 3B™ $799
2nd Year Hardware Warranty Now Available! - $149