Laser Technology, Inc. Transmission and Distribution Professional Software
Easy-to-Use, Powerful T&D Software, Made for Field Use
Everything about Laser Technology's T&D Pro® software is designed to make it easy for anyone to gather professional data. The easy-to-use menus and functionality let you electronically record and store collected data, calculate critical values automatically in the field, and even create text and spreadsheet reports. We've also included step-by-step graphic aids and instructions written with simplicity in mind. No surveyor training is required!
Key Features and Functions
- Conductor Height – T&D instantly displays the height of a wire conductor.
- Missing Line and Slope – T&D will calculate the azimuth, inclination and slope distance, as well as the horizontal and vertical distance between two points.
- Conductor Clearance – T&D provides line clearance values so you can mark trees to cut or otherwise ensure clear lines.
- Sag Profile – T&D instantly calculates the span, sag and tension values for a power conductor line, even calculating the height and location of the lowest point.
- Tie Line Bi-Section – determines the direction necessary to anchor your guy wire at a bend point in a new line.
- Store Raw Data – log miscellaneous distances, angles, heights and other data simply by shooting to an object and sending the data string to T&D. Notations can be stored along with data.
Laser Technology Inc. T&D Pro®: $395