Laser Technology, Inc. MapSmart®: Field Data Collection Software
Survey Quality Mapping for Non-Surveyors
With LTI's MapSmart®, anyone can be mapping like an expert in minutes. It lets you collect and store data points electronically and easily transfer them to your PC. You can even view calculations right in the field, with full review and editing options, so you can quality-check your data before you leave the site.
- Accommodate for almost every situation you may encounter with the choice of four mapping methods
- Upload a custom list of descriptions to quickly identify common measurement points
- Generate point, line, curve and area features
- Instantly calculate areas and traverse closures, and verify distances and azimuth between any two points in the field
- Quality check data as you go with the live map display
- Use the helpful reminders throughout the program to make operation even easier
- Have complete editing capabilities on site and even zoom in/out for greater map detail
MapSmart and Volume Upgrade:
With this upgrade, you can measure a stockpile and calculate the volume right in the field. The software updates your map as you collect points, so you can feel more confident that the shots you take are being recorded correctly. Stockpile data can even be viewed in a raw format or as a contour map. For more useful results, enter the type of material you're measuring, and the software will even calculate the weight of your product. With this simple yet versatile software, measuring stockpiles just might be the easiest thing you do all week.
Volume module for MapSmart: $295