LizardTech is a leader in applying state-of-the-art technologies to the real-world challenges of managing, distributing, and accessing large complex digital content. Content may include data such as aerial photographs, satellite imagery, and color scanned documents.
GeoExpress from LizardTech is the industry-standard for creating, managing, accessing and distributing massive geospatial imagery such as aerial photos and satellite images without compromising image resolution or quality.
GeoExpress from LizardTech: CALL FOR PRICE
TerraGo Mobile Demo
As the first geospatial mobile application designed specifically for non-GIS savvy users, TerraGo Mobile gives field personnel the power to interact with and add intelligence to geo-registered maps and images directly from their handheld mobile device.
TerraGo Mobile gives field personnel the power to interact with and add intelligence to geo-registered maps and images directly from their handheld mobile device. Once the information is collected, it can be easily shared with peers in the field or operations headquarters.
From warfighters on the battlefield to emergency responders on the scene and utility workers in bucket trucks, these users need access to highly-optimized maps and images to successfully accomplish the task at hand.
With TerraGo Mobile, you can share your geospatial assets with these users without having to train them on complex GIS system interfaces. They only have to know how to use the Windows interface and open a PDF to be instantly productive.
More Efficient Collaboration
With the TerraGo-enabled handheld mobile device, your field workforce can become data collectors. Photos, videos, audio and comments can be inserted by field personnel. Forms can be attached to the file and completed while out in the field. Capturing knowledge electronically on site not only makes it easier to update and maintain your database, but also expands the breadth of your GIS assets, making that information more valuable across your enterprise.
GIS Capabilities for the Non-GIS Savvy Users
Virtually any map or image that has been transformed into an intelligent, interactive, geo-enabled PDF (GeoPDF) can be accessed by TerraGo Mobile. Users simply click on the file to view it. Once the map or image is in their hands, he or she can make multi-media annotations and complete forms. Information can be then be with peers in the field or with GIS departments for more accurate, real-time decision making.
TerraGo Mobile: CALL FOR PRICE
TerraGo ArcMAP Extension
TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS gives Esri users the ability to extend the access and application of their geospatial assets by creating highly portable, interactive geo-referenced PDF maps and images called GeoPDF files out of complex ArcGIS data. With TerraGo-based GeoPDF files, users can more effectively capture intelligence from the field and "roundtrip" the data back into ArcGIS.
As a flagship product, Publisher for ArcGIS makes end-to-end geospatial collaboration simple and easy by giving ArcGIS users the power to not only create GeoPDF files, but also import/view view all different types of data from the field into the ArcGIS environment.
Key Benefits of TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS
- One click exports map layout to a GeoPDF file
- Automatically embeds projection coordinate systems within the PDF
- Maintains layers within the PDF
- Enables attribute search within a single map or across a set of maps with Acrobat Object Data
- Gives map users the ability to find and zoom to attribute data
- Allows map users to measure distance and bearing
- Available for ArcGIS 9.2 and above
Key Enhancements in Version 5
- Advanced geospatial collaboration: All files published out of Publisher for ArcGIS inherently give field/mobile workers the ability to make GeoMarks (comments, photos, structured form data, stamps, lines, polygons, and other multi-media). Wrapped in the TerraGo Collaboration Payload®, this data can easily be brought back into ArcGIS for better decision making by GIS analysts and field workers.
- Performance Enhancements: TerraGo has implemented new techniques to improve the performance and file size of GeoPDF files created from ArcGIS.
- ISO/OGC Support: Users can create geo-referenced PDF files that adhere to the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Best Practice or the ISO 32000 emerging standard for geospatial extensions. The View feature in Publisher for ArcGIS can be used with geo-referenced PDF files generated from ESRI or any other source that follows the ISO specification.
TerraGo Publisher for ArcGIS: CALL FOR PRICE