Certified Repairs on all Trimble Mapping and GIS hardware – we support every product we sell
Data collection hardware is sophisticated, complicated equipment. Ensure the best results by making sure any necessary repairs are made through our certified repair program.
We are the Trimble Preferred Service Provider to repair the following equipment:
- Juno SB and SC
- Trimble Nomad 800 and 900
- Trimble Geo XH/XT/XM 2008/3000 Series
- Trimble Geo XH/XT/XM 2005 Series
- Trimble Pro XH/XT Receivers
CompassTools is also Authorized by Trimble to repair:
- GeoExplorer 6000 XH/XT
CompassTools can also handle repairs for:
- Trimble ProXRT
- Juno SD
CompassTools has a certified Trimble repair technician on full-time staff. Our turn-around time is excellent. If you have a repair need, for both warranty and non-warranty equipment, contact us for an estimate.
- Preliminary assessment over the phone with Mitch Tweedy, our Technical Lead Engineer. We will try to resolve the problem over the phone.
- If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, a Repair Request will be initiated with a description of the problem.
- We diagnose the problem and we initiate Repair Estimate.
- The customer approves the Repair Estimate before repair begins.
- Customer is to FAX back the Repair Estimate.
For Technical Support and Repairs of your Trimble equipment, Call us at
800-728-5066, or e-mail us at email@example.com, or
fill out a
Fax: (888) 766-2488