Measure and Manage your stockpiles with ease: Volume Solutions
Stockpiles can seem overwhelming, but with the right volumetrics solution from CompassTools they don't need to be. Consult with us about your needs in managing stockpiles, whether construction products such as concrete or steel, rocks, lumber, debris, or other materials.
Tools that are right for your Stockpile solution may include:
SOFTWARE for your Stockpile Solution:
- Volume Solution Software: MapSmart with Volume Upgrade:
With this upgrade, you can measure a stockpile and calculate the volume right in the field. The software updates your map as you collect points, so you can feel more confident that the shots you take are being recorded correctly. Stockpile data can even be viewed in a raw format or as a contour map. For more useful results, enter the type of material you're measuring, and the software will even calculate the weight of your product. With this simple yet versatile software, measuring stockpiles just might be the easiest thing you do all week.
HARDWARE for your Stockpile Solution:
- LTI TruPulse Rangefinder 360B OR the TruPulse Rangefinder 200 with the Mapstar Angle Encoder
- Data Collector handheld
All TruPulse Laser Rangefinders have an onboard solution that only requires 3 shots to calculate a height or clearance value of any target. Since your last 2 shots are only measuring the inclination values to the top and base, you never need a clear line of sight to your target.
MapStar Angle Encoder (For TruPulse Rangefinder 200):
One of the major advantages to the MapStar Angle Encoder is that it is not affected by local magnetic interference. There are so many applications, like urban environments for example, where you may need to make 3 dimensional measurements but can't use an electronic compass because your surroundings could compromise your accuracy.
- Integrates with all LTI rangefinders as well as GPS and popular data collectors to generate 3D measurements
- Provides industry leading angular accuracy of 0.005 degrees
- Permits easy viewing of all your measurements on the custom backlit LCD display
- Offers dual serial ports for communication in from the laser and out to the data collectors
- Allows you to easily calibrate sensors with on-board routines