The Trimble R1 GNSS Receiver is a rugged, compact, lightweight GNSS receiver that provides professional-grade positioning information to any connected mobile device using Bluetooth connectivity. Purpose-built for mapping and GIS professionals in a variety of organizations, including environmental agencies, government departments, and utility companies, the standalone Trimble R1 receiver enables you to collect higher-accuracy location data with the device you already use—whether it is a modern smart device, such as a mobile phone or tablet, or traditional integrated data collection handheld or tablet.
Features & Benefits:
Improved GNSS positioning—on any device
No matter what smart device you choose—from iOS to Android—for collecting GIS data, inspecting, or managing assets, with the Trimble® R1 receiver you can achieve a greater level of reliable spatial accuracy than your current smartphone or tablet is able to provide on its own.
• Compatible with a variety of devices to ensure your current technology investments are maximized
• Upgrade to the latest smart devices whenever needed
• Able to be shared among multiple devices
Professional data collection in more places
Capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou, the Trimble R1 provides a truly global solution.
• Delivers GNSS positions in real-time without the need for postprocessing
• Correction sources such as SBAS, VRS, or RTX networks provide reliable GNSS information worldwide
• Use with the optional Trimble ViewPoint™ RTX™ service* and achieve submeter accuracy via IP with cellular connectivity, or over satellite L-band
Support your daily GIS workflows
The Trimble R1 integrates with the flexible and robust workflows of Trimble Mapping & GIS software—including TerraFlex™, Trimble TerraSync™, and Trimble Positions™ software — or third-party applications.
Built to work the way you do
• Rugged, lightweight, and compact, the Trimble R1 can go wherever you go.
• Weighs just 187 g and measures 11.2 cm x 6.8 cm x 2.7 cm
• Cable-free operation with Bluetooth® connectivity
• Can be pole-mounted, carried in a vest pocket, or attached to a belt using the optional belt pouch for ease of use
• All-day battery life gives you a full day in the field
• Built to last with certified MIL-STD-810 ruggedness with IP65 rating
*RTX available through Trimble applications
Features & Benefits for ViewPoint RTX:
Affordable, entry-level correction service built on Trimble’s exclusive RTX technology, delivering sub-meter, repeatable accuracy worldwide.
• Availability: Worldwide
• Entry Level Accuracy: Provides < 1 m (39″) accuracy*
• Ideal for Mapping and GIS: general utility infrastructure, environmental management, road works and park management
• Ideal for Agriculture: Suitable for precision farming applications that require sub-meter accuracy, such as broadacre applications, spraying, etc.
• The MMX-070 display can also be removed from the cab and used with ViewPoint RTX™ for mapping and scouting applications.
• Quick Initialization: Converges to full accuracy in less than 5 minutes**
• Multi-Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and QZSS enabled***
• More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
• No base station required: No longer worry about losing radio signal connectivity since a base station is not required for Trimble RTX-based correction services
• Cost effective: No additional data or cellular plans required