Trimble Software: Designed to Bring Your Hardware to Life
Trimble's suite of software is designed for its handhelds in the field and coordination with existing data back at the office.
TerraSync: Software for Highly Productive Field GIS Data Collection and Maintenance
Trimble TerraSync software is designed for fast and efficient field GIS data collection and maintenance. Paired with a supported Trimble GNSS receiver and field computer, it's a powerful system for the collection of high quality feature and position data for GIS update and maintenance.
- Software designed for efficient field GIS data collection and maintenance
- Intelligent data capture based on conditional attribute collection requirements
- Customizable user interface data to simplify the field worker experience
- Robust support for vector or raster map backgrounds for verification of field data
- Seamless GNSS control in the field for high quality position data
- Runs on a wide range of Trimble handheld and field computers
- H-Star data collection for high accuracy with compatible Trimble receivers and handhelds
- Real-time and postprocessed GLONASS support with compatible Trimble receivers and handhelds
- Data collection for Trimble DeltaPhase processing provides improved postprocessed accuracy
TerraSync Professional Software: Version 5.4 Now Available
Version 5.30 of the Trimble® TerraSync™ software is now available. Key updates include:
• Support for the Trimble Juno® series 3B and 3D handhelds.
• Support for the Trimble GeoXH™ Centimeter edition handheld.
• High Resolution Mode map display.
• An updated SatDGPS.ini file to match changes in the frequencies of OmniSTAR L-Band corrections satellites.
Standard TerraSync: $295