Trimble Software: Designed to Bring Your Hardware to Life
Trimble's suite of software is designed for its handhelds in the field and coordination with existing data back at the office.
TerraSync: Software for Highly Productive Field GIS Data Collection and Maintenance
Trimble TerraSync software is designed for fast and efficient field GIS data collection and maintenance. Paired with a supported Trimble GNSS receiver and field computer, it's a powerful system for the collection of high quality feature and position data for GIS update and maintenance.
- Software designed for efficient field GIS data collection and maintenance
- Intelligent data capture based on conditional attribute collection requirements
- Customizable user interface data to simplify the field worker experience
- Robust support for vector or raster map backgrounds for verification of field data
- Seamless GNSS control in the field for high quality position data
- Runs on a wide range of Trimble handheld and field computers
- H-Star data collection for high accuracy with compatible Trimble receivers and handhelds
- Real-time and postprocessed GLONASS support with compatible Trimble receivers and handhelds
- Data collection for Trimble DeltaPhase processing provides improved postprocessed accuracy
TerraSync Professional Software: Version 5.60 Now Available
Version 5.60 of the Trimble® TerraSync™ software is now available. Key updates include:
- Support for the Trimble GeoExplorer® Geo 7 series and the Geo 7 rangefinder module.
–The Geo 7 series’ orientation sensors are used to rotate the Skyplot, and to show the current heading in the Navigation section, even when stationary.
–The Geo 7 rangefinder module, together with the orientation sensors, can be used to collect position offsets and record attribute information for distance and angle measurements.
–Support for SBAS+ mode: non-GPS satellites remain in the position solution when using real-time SBAS corrections on GPS satellites.
- Updated Skyplot screen.
–Each GNSS constellation being tracked and used is shown in a different color, with support for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS.
–The SNR graph on the Skyplot screen now also uses colors to represent each GNSS constellation, and only shows satellites that are being used to calculate positions.
- Under the SBAS Real-time Custom settings screen, there are now buttons for Enable All and Disable All for quicker editing of which satellites to use.
- The Plan screen has been removed from all TerraSync software editions.
- Under Data / Update / Options / View, you can now deselect and reselect all options (columns).
- Support for Windows® 8 and 8.1 operating systems.
Standard TerraSync: $295
Professional TerraSync: $1,295
Upgrade from Standard to Professional: $590