CompassTools is proud of our team of GIS/GPS experts. Our sales, support, training and repair staff know the industry well. We are always looking to add quality people to our team! If you would like to be a part of this dedicated group, please send your resume and cover letter here
Marketing Assistant and Rental Equipment Manager
CompassTools provides hardware and software rentals for field data collection offering universal benefits to our customers. If you need tools for GIS + survey data collection, CompassTools is the one stop shop for your hardware and software needs.
We are looking for an individual who has excellent organizational and communication skills with a strong administrative background. This individual needs to be able to manage a large inventory of GPS rental Hardware and Software and manage marketing campaigns for our Geospatial Solutions company.
• Conduct marketing campaigns through Microsoft Dynamics and ClickDimensions.
• Adhere to a schedule of campaigns and manage the campaigns through the marketing automation process
• Creative Design of the campaigns with the help of technical staff for content
• We currently use IntelleiClick and Goldmine but are transitioning to Microsoft CRM and ClickDimensions.
• Graphic design experience to create successful the email campaigns
• Manage and be responsible for the Rental/Demo Inventory
• Monthly inventory counts and research with accounting
• Send out rentals, log returned rentals, watch for rentals that have been out longer than the allotted time.
• Track and manage rental contracts starting with the customer through the accounting department
• Inspect and prepare rental units as they are checked in and out of inventory
• Document activities and submit paperwork to accounting.
• Research inventory overages/shortages for all inventories, new, used, rental, demo and repair.
• Share answering incoming phone calls
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in inventory management and marketing
• Experience with email marketing automation software like ClickDimensions.
• Managing Marketing campaigns and nurture the campaigns through the sales funnel.
• Manage Lead Scoring for the campaigns
• Excellent computer skills required. Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must possess effective communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical, organizational, time management, design and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to comprehend and interpret internal and external policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment across all levels of the company
• Experience with ClickDimensions, Microsoft CRM, GoldMine, The Service Program, Microsoft Access, QuickBooks and Microsoft Publisher
• General GIS/GPS skills/knowledge is a huge plus
• Inventory/accounting experience is a huge plus
• Government purchasing/procurement procedures
• Bachelors degree in Business/Marketing preferred
Assistant Repair Technician and Technical Support Representative
CompassTools provides hardware, software and solutions for field data collection offering universal benefits to our customers. If you need tools for GIS + survey data collection, CompassTools is the one stop shop for your hardware, software and solution needs.
We are looking for an individual who has excellent technical, organizational and communication skills with a background as an electronics, tech support or GIS/GPS.
Our growing business has a great reputation for excellent customer service.
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Providing customers with excellent tech support on their owned or rented product(s)
- Excellent repair skills to fix any hardware issues they may have.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment sent in by customers for repair.
- Product assembly for new products before they are shipped to the customer.
- QA/QC process of rental inventory
- Tier 1 tech support on the products we sell and rent to our customers
- Help customers decide what rental equipment is best for their project before they rent
- Service experience with GPS Hardware and Software
Trimble experience preferred.
Job includes diagnosis and repair of handheld data collectors, GPS receivers, Windows Mobile devices, product assembly and QA/QC process of rental inventory. This position may require repair and training certifications that CompassTools will pay for.