Trimble Hardware Repair, Certified Trimble Repair Technician, Geo, Nomad, Juno. Data collection hardware is sophisticated, complicated equipment. Ensure the best results by making sure any necessary repairs are made through our certified repair program. Our Trimble Hardware Repair personnel are all Certified Trimble Repair Technicians.
We are the Trimble Preferred Service Provider to repair the following equipment:
- Juno SB, SC, and SD
- Trimble Nomad 800, 900 and 1050
- Trimble Geo 7X
- Trimble Geo XH/XT/XM 2008/3000 Series
- Trimble Geo XH/XT/XM 2005 Series
- Trimble Geo 2003 XT and XM
- Trimble Pro XH/XT Receivers
- Trimble Pro 6H and Pro 6T
- GeoExplorer 6000 XH/XT
- Yuma 1 and Yuma 2
- Trimble ProXRT
- Juno 3B
- R1 & R2 GNSS Receiver
CompassTools has a certified Trimble repair technician on full-time staff. Our turn-around time is excellent. If you have a repair need, for both warranty and non-warranty equipment, contact us for an estimate.
- Preliminary assessment over the phone with Myles McReynolds, our Technical Lead Engineer. We will try to resolve the problem over the phone.
- If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, a Repair Request will be initiated with a description of the problem.
- We diagnose the problem and we initiate Repair Estimate.
- The customer approves the Repair Estimate before repair begins.
- Customer is to email back the Repair Estimate.
For Technical Support and Repairs of your Trimble equipment, please call us at (800)-728-5066 or email us.