Data collection hardware is sophisticated, complicated equipment, so ensure the best results by using our Trimble Repair Program to make any necessary repairs. Our Trimble Hardware Repair personnel are Certified Trimble Repair Technicians.
We are a Trimble Preferred Service Provider and are certified to repair the following equipment:
- Juno SB, SC, and SD
- Trimble Nomad 800, 900 and 1050
- Trimble Geo 7X
- Trimble Geo XH/XT/XM 2008/3000 Series
- Trimble Geo XH/XT/XM 2005 Series
- Trimble Geo 2003 XT and XM
- Trimble Pro XH/XT Receivers
- Trimble Pro 6H and Pro 6T
- GeoExplorer 6000 XH/XT
- Yuma 1 and Yuma 2
- Trimble ProXRT
- Juno 3B
- R1 & R2 GNSS Receiver
CompassTools has a certified Trimble Repair Technician on staff. Our turn-around time is excellent. If you have a Trimble repair need for both warranty and non-warranty equipment, contact us for an estimate.
- Preliminary assessment over the phone with Myles McReynolds, our Technical Lead Engineer, where we will try to resolve the problem over the phone.
- If the problem cannot be resolved over the phone, then a Repair Request will be initiated with a description of the problem.
- We will diagnose the problem and then will initiate a Repair Estimate.
- The customer will approve the Repair Estimate before repair begins.
- Customer will email back the Repair Estimate.
For Technical Support and Repairs of your Trimble equipment, please call us at
(303) 627-1810 or email us.