Improve the Return on Investment of your field data collection equipment by ensuring that your field personnel have the right training. Be confident that your data is accurate the first time by sending trained personnel into the field.
Get the Best Quality out of your Data Collection: Certified Training
Register Today, Space is Limited: CompassTools deliberately keeps class sizes small in order to provide personal, hands-on training
March 15-16 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Madison, SD
*April 7-8 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Denver, CO (*REGISTRATION IS CLOSED-CLASS IS FULL)
*April 28-29 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Minneapolis, MN (*REGISTRATION IS CLOSED-CLASS IS FULL)
May 12-13 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Bismarck, ND
August 25-26 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Lincoln, NE
October 6-7 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Denver, CO
Nov 3-4 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Rapid City, SD
Nov 17-18 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Duluth, MN
Dec 15-16 – TerraSync/Pathfinder Office Training – Lincoln, NE
*We are sorry you missed out on the training class. Click on the “Wait List” button to get on our waiting list. Or please call (303) 627-1810 to reach a CompassTools Training Coordinator for other training opportunities including custom classes for you and your team!*WAIT LIST
Considering the investment in hardware and software, ensuring that personnel have the professional training to use it all correctly and to the fullest capability is a fraction of the dollars for a huge ROI.
We offer Trimble-Certified training including Esri software. Check with us often for the class schedule. Also, based on our customers’ needs, we also offer:
- Classroom-based training on site
- Telephone one-on-one training and support as needed
- Web-based training ($120/hour)
At CompassTools, we offer training for a wide range of skill sets; whether you require geospatial training or GPS training.
- Small class size ensures student/instructor interaction
- Certified, experienced and knowledgeable instructors
- Course material is regularly updated so that students are learning the latest and most current information
- We service our territory with regular training classes; and we can also provide classes based on request
CompassTools offers a variety of training classes that are not pre-scheduled on our training schedule. Whether you need a webinar, on-site custom training, or you would like a custom training at our location we have a solution for you. CompassTools maintains a 12-student training room at our Centennial, Colorado facility; complete with computers, overhead projector, whiteboard, and high-speed internet access. CompassTools can also provide all of the latest software and equipment you will need for the training. Most all classes are taught by Trimble Certified Trainers. CompassTools offers a variety of classes and locations to suite your unique organization’s needs.
- TerraSync/Pathfinder Office (Optional Trimble Certification)
- ArcMobile/Trimble Positions (Optional Trimble Certification)
- ArcPad/Trimble Positions (Optional Trimble Certification)
- ArcPad/Analyst/Pathfinder (Optional Trimble Certification)
- ArcGIS Basics 101, 102, & 103
- GPS Analyst/Trimble Positions
- Field Inspector
- Municipal Reporter
- Laser Technology
- Laser GIS
- MapSmart T & D
Most classes can be taught via webinar and/or custom. Only classes listed above can be Trimble Certified.