The Trimble® MX7 Mobile Imaging System empowers you to collect data quicker, deliver visual documentation and save a considerable amount of money in the process. It is a fast and cost effective way to manage assets such as bridges, buildings, roads, highways, and power stations, and document site conditions with geo-referenced images. The Trimble MX7 is a vehicle-mounted photogrammetric system equipped with six, 5 megapixel cameras, and Trimble Applanix GNSS and inertial geo-referencing modules that makes it easy to quickly and completely capture road and site infrastructure information using mobile mapping technology. Trimble MX7 can be deployed on vehicles of all sizes, letting you capture 30 MP geo-referenced images at highway speeds.
- User friendly interface for easy data collection
- Three easy hook up cables for mounting
- Double click feature extraction
- Snip-it tool for photos
- Drop downs to match your GIS schema
- Ability to add additional features or attributes to previously extracted data
Trimble Trident Office Software – Trimble Imaging Hub software is available with the system and offers robust object positioning measurement, data layer creation, 3D models and analysis of geo-referenced imagery. This powerful software gives you the ability to extract additional data and features without having to re-visit the site. The Trident interface is designed for robust object positioning, measurement, point cloud classification, and data layer creation–ideal for the analysis of geo-referenced imagery and laser scanner data.
Manage and analyze high-resolution digital imaging and dense point clouds
- Direct loading of MX data
- Import and processing of post processed trajectories
- QA/QC tools
- RGB point cloud colorization
- Manual classification and information extraction from digital imagery and point clouds
- User defined GIS data entry forms
- Projection of existing GIS database content on images and point clouds for easy data management
- Direct GIS database connection for multi-user data extraction and maintenance
Applanix POS – Pac MMS Software For post-processing requirements.