The Trimble R2 RTX Rover, GPS/GLO/GAL/BEI has an integrated L-band that provides RTX support for real time positioning without the need for a RTK base station or a local VRS service. Accuracy according to RTX subscription: CenterPoint RTX: 4 cm, RangePoint RTX: 30 cm, ViewPoint RTX: 50 cm. For more information please call us! 800-728-5066
Including: Trimble R2 RTX only with GPS /GLONASS /Galileo /BeiDou, 2 batteries (PN 92600), Dual Battery Charger, USB cable (74408-00-SUR), Quick Start Guide, cardboard box.
Note: The Dual Battery Charger is included with the Trimble R2 RTX Rover, GPS/GLO/GAL/BEI, but the the power supply and power cord are not. You will need to order a Power Supply and Power Cord for the Dual Battery Charger separately for your region. The US power supply and power cord PN is 101071-00-01.
- Capable of delivering submeter to centimeter level positioning accuracy in real-time to suit any GIS field data collection application.
- Achieve higher accuracy in real-time using correction sources from SBAS and VRS networks to Trimble RTX™ correction services, delivered by either satellite or Internet.
- Achieve higher accuracy in real-time using correction sources from SBAS and VRS networks to Trimble RTX™ correction services*, delivered by either satellite or Internet that includes CenterPoint® RTX (4 cm), FieldPoint RTX™ (10 cm), RangePoint™ RTX (30 cm), ViewPoint RTX™ (50 cm) correction services.
- Supports multiple satellite constellations and augmentation systems to provide maximum accuracy and positioning performance.
* RTX available through Trimble applications
SKU: R2-001-26R2 Datasheet